Author: Alexander C. 2021-03-23
As the Relay Service is sometimes flaky, this guide shows how to mint UBI CRC directly by calling the smart contract from Remix IDE.
Note: For this to work you have to have xDai (less than $1) loaded in your MetaMask/Nifty wallet and switched to xDai Mainnet
- Get your circles.garden profile address ('Show Profile' / browser URL (https://circles.garden/profile/) / address after /profile/)
- Note down the address shown in the URL of your browser, eg. https://circles.garden/profile/YOUR_PROFILE_ADDRESS it starts with “0x”
- Go to settings and note down the Token address
- Open remix.ethereum.org
- Create new file
ICirclesToken.solwith content from this gist.
- Load contract at address of your CRC Token (make sure xDai Mainnet is active in wallet).
- Call "look()" to see how much UBI you could claim.
- Claim you UBI by calling function "update()".